LimeWire is a program of the world's most popular peer-to-peer file sharing. It is open standard software running on an open protocol, free for the public to use. LimeWire allows you to share any file such as. mp3,. avi, jpg, tiff, etc., allows you to search for multiple files at the same time, available in several languages, and is best known for its ease of use and cross-platform compatibility. With more than 70 million unique visitors per month, the software is downloaded hundreds of thousands of times every day with millions of active users at any given time. LimeWire uses the BitTorrent protocol and the Gnutella network to provide unparalleled search and download speed for the user. Limewire is written in Java and run on Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and other computing platforms. As always, LimeWire takes the security of its users very seriously and will never bundle spyware, adware, or viruses.
LimeWire is a fast application of P2P file sharing. Features include: clean install, no bundled software. "What's new?" network searches. Cleaner, updated interface with skins. Proxy.
- AVG Anti-Virus for LimeWire
- LimeWire and AVG are now working together to bring you exceptional virus protection, so you can download with confidence
- New & Improved Media Player
- We inflated our built-in media player to play your files more easily
- Improved performance and stability